BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Broadcast wisely, Crackberrians.


Do you love me? If you do, then stop for a second and forward this to at least 10 people in your Blackberry Messenger list and prove your love for me.

Sounds out of context, aye?

Now how about we go back and take a moment to think about and appreciate the entire patient race that has suffered million time from religious the “Broadcast-fit”.

First it was emails, text messages, then social websites and now the abuse of your BBM service.

Here’s a munched shot to explain my current state (a picture says a thousand words, they say?)






Another broadcast I received some days back read (and I couldn’t have said it any better myself), “I am sorry that someone broke your heart. But you are subscribed to blackberry service and not a therapist” 

Ta-da ~

No comments:

Post a Comment